Brunswick GA Demolition Services
Easy online ordering in Brunswick, GARoll Off and Commercial DumpstersPortable Toilet and Curbside Waste Collection
The City of Brunswick provides residential household garbage pickup, recycling, and yard trimming pickup for a monthly fee. This service is provided by Waste Management through a contract with the City of Brunswick. The monthly fee includes weekly dumping of household garbage and yard trimmings (leaves, brush and limbs that do not exceed 4″ in diameter or over 4′ in length).
Commercial service is provided by the City through the Waste Management contract using 95 gallon containers and dumpsters are available (billed by the vendor) from vendors licensed by the City of Brunswick (contact us at 912-267-3703 for a current list). Other debris may be disposed of by request for an additional fee. Please call 912-267-3703 for estimates on “pay as you throw” piles.
Sanitation Services Contract Supervisor:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Dispatch # 912-267-3703
How do I start household garbage pick up service?
Starting household garbage service is simple!
- Just go to the first floor of the City Hall Complex at 601 Glouchester St..
- Bring a valid US Government issued ID
- Bring your Social Security card
- Bring a $50.00 can deposit – Commercial Customers only
- Commercial Customers bring a copy of your W-9
- After your account is setup we will deliver your can to you in 7-10 business days.
The City of Brunswick provides the following services for the City of Brunswick:
- Residential Garbage Collection
- Commercial Garbage Collection (95 Gallon Cans Only) (Dumpsters available through licensed vendors)
- Yard Trash Removal (leaves, brush and limbs that do not exceed 4″ in diameter or over 4′ in length)
- Special Trash/Debris Removal (Call 912-267-3703 for Information)
- Back Door Pick Up Service for Handicapped or Disabled Residents
- Residents must have a FORM filled out annually by a physician
- Download THIS FORM
- There is no extra charge for this service
Unverified Dumpster Rental Services
Roll-off dumpster rental in Brunswick, GA
When a dumpster permit is necessary
A dumpster permit, sometimes called a “temporary occupancy permit,” is required in cases where the dumpster is to be placed in the public right-of-way. This includes placing the container on the side of a city street or blocking the sidewalk.