Cedar Rapids, IA Demolition Dumpster Servcie
Easy online ordering in Cedar Rapids, IA Roll Off and Commercial Dumpsters Portable Toilet and Curbside Waste Collection
With our experience, we can demolish and fill in any size in-ground or above-ground swimming pool. We specialize in cost effective concrete removal to save you time and money. Excess concrete will be recycled and reused, saving you money and keeping concrete out of landfills.
We are experienced with both partial and full swimming pool removal projects. We guarantee a thorough job with minimum environmental impact.
Whether by implosion or traditional methods,Arwood Waste of Jacksonville has the knowledge and expertise to complete any commercial, residential or industrial demolition job. Each demolition project is carefully planned and organized for proper permitting, appropriate equipment and responsible cleanup for a successful demolition.
From knocking down walls, porches, or additions, to demolishing entire houses, strip malls, or industrial parks, no job is too large or small.
Emergency Clean Up
Arwood Waste of Jacksonville assists in emergency cleanup, safely clears wreckage and debris and excavates destroyed areas to prepare for rebuilding.
We have the expertise and equipment to provide thorough cleanup and debris removal of affected areas. Whether you have uprooted trees, fallen electrical poles, concrete debris or unstable structures, Arwood Waste of Jacksonville provides you with safe service and fast response.
We offer precision concrete cutting for existing driveways, sidewalks and patios adding flexibility and creativity in your landscape design. The expert solution if you are looking to rebuild your driveway, reshape your existing patio, or remove your sidewalk. Instead of dumping your used concrete in a landfill, we take it to a recycling facility where concrete recyclers crush and reuse it as an aggregate in new cement.
We guarantee a thorough job with minimum environmental impact for any budget.
Guaranteed Best Prices
Shop our prices against these other Jacksonville, FL demolition contractors:
Realco Wrecking, Lockwood Demolition, Burkhalter Wrecking, Seffner Hauling & Demolition, SWS Environmental Services, Concut, Samsula Demolition, DH Griffin, Shapell’s, John C. Wells LLC, G&G Excavation, Jimco Demolition, Bestec, Glynn Iron, John Bridges Demolition, Seffner Hauling, Ross & Logan, North American Dismantling, WR Townsend.
Dependable, Quality Service
We have completed projects for the following local contractors:
Dana B. Kenyon, Auld & White Contractors, JEA (Jacksonville Electric Authority), JTA (Jacksonville Transportation Authority), Batson Cook, Tim Young, Tom Collier, Tom Trout, Perry McCall Construction, Paul Davis Restoration, 24 Restore, ServPro of Florida, Tenant Contractors, F&G Construction, Suare Construction, JB Coxwell, Kendale Design, Turner Construction, Haskell, Morales Construction, DR Horton, WW Gay Mechanical, Conlan Co., Stellar Contractors, Summit Contracting, Dav-Lin Interiors, Milton J. Woods.
Your storefront will be gone without a mess
Living Green in Cedar Rapids, IA
As a resident, how can I become more environmentally friendly?
The city supports keeping households green with waste reduction, curbside composting, grass cycling, and litter clean up.
Waste Reduction — Reduce the amount of garbage you put to the curb by recycling more. It not only saves the environment, but it saves you money.
- Reduce your waste is by using your “Curby” cart for paper, cardboard, metal, and plastic.
- Curbside compost with your “Yardy” cart for vegetable and fruit peelings.
Beyond the Bin — Cedar Rapids realizes that not all items can be placed in your Curby or Yardy cart.
- For items that can’t be collected curbside, Cedar Rapids Linn County Solid Waste Agency accepts most of them
- Check out this recycling guide to find out where you can take what
Grass Cycling — Keep your lawn looking beautiful while helping the environment.
- Purchase a mulch mower that cuts and recuts your grass into tiny, absorbable particles
- Then simply leave the grass on the ground to help nourish and fertilize your lawn.
Litter Clean Up — There are many programs that promote neighborhood litter pick-up.
- 1 Bag Challenge – Take the challenge and pick up a littler collection kit. If every resident filled up 1 bag of litter, the difference would be huge.
- Adopt a Road Program – Businesses and organizations wanting to keep their street/frontage beautiful can “adopt a road” and do 2 litter clean-ups per year.
Remodeling and construction will no longer be time-consuming, letting you focus on post-demolition designs.
- Building / home / business demolition
- Store / storefront demolition
- Interior / exterior demolition
- Hand / project demolition
- Wood / steel / brick structure demolition
Hard-to-remove concrete will be lifted easily
Our demolition comes with quality construction clean up that will remove large materials in lightning speed.
- Driveway / storage facility / warehouse demolition
- Garage / porch demolition
- Garbage / trash removal
- Trash pick up and trash disposal
- Multi-unit gutting
- Construction material cleanup